Heres pretty good description of condition. If you have any questions feel free to ask. 1990 hull:-It is missing some of the original hatch covers, currently has plywood covers over the hatches that are missing covers.
- one soft spot in the floor behind the console. about the size of softball, been there for 5+ years never spreading.- boat has dock rash and is far from perfect.
- I’m sure the transom has some moisture. It doesn’t flex when you bounce the motor, the screw holes from the transducers were dry. Id use it as is but may need work
- boat is currently dirty, will clean up fairly easily.
-upholstery needs redone. have an extra bench seat that will go with it.
- was used heavily up until motor issues last summer.
- if you’re looking for pristine, this ain’t it.
Motor:-Mercury 200 hp. The title says it’s an 81, when look up parts by the serial number is shows as an 82
- 120-125 compression on 1,3,4,5,6 cylinders. Gauge barely moves on the #2 cylinder.
- motor still fired right up last time tried. It has not been run other than few seconds since discovering the issue in cylinder #2
- has been freshwater motor it’s whole life. Most electrical components were replaced 4-5 years ago.
- Motor will need work
trailer:-1995 single axle with rollers.
- trailer is ready for trip, will come with spare.
- the jack stand is cheap junk, it works but don’t have ton of faith in it. Electronics:- has bilge pumps, batteries and radios but that’s about it.
Located in South Amherst, Ohio. 30 miles west of Cleveland.
If you have any questions feel free to ask,
Payment will be cash upon pick up
Boat is listed for sale locally, will pull the auction if it sells locally. When this item receives bids it will be off the market locally.
Also published at eBay.com:
WowCarSales.com - the site is not responsible for the published ads, is not the guarantor of the agreements and is not cooperating with transport companies.
Do not trust offers with suspiciously low price.
Other classic Wellcraft cars offered via internet auctions: